3 day stay in Jeju Island
Airbnb under 50€ a night = maximum 150€
- Plane: from Gimpo (Seoul) Airport, for a one hour and 10 minute trip that would cost 56€, return.
- Buses: cheapest option & T-Money card from Seoul or cash can be used. Intra-city buses: The fare is about 1€ for the intra-city buses that run only within Jeju City and Seogwipo City and the wait is usually around 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Camellia Hill (the biggest arboretum in Asia famous for its forest path and beautiful gardens of camellias)
- Hallasan Mountain (a dormant volcano at the center of the island with crater lake on the top, surrounded by a national park with 368 parasitic volcanoes.)
- Hallim Park (popular park featuring 9 different themed zones such as Palm Tree Road, Jeju Stone and Bonsai Garden, Subtropical Botanic Garden and two lava caves)
- Jusangjeolli Cliffs (unique volcanic rock formations that look like rectangular pillars near Jungmun Beach)